10 days on Easter Island



I'd taken photographs before, but always at the thoroughly ignorant beginner level, and only with film cameras. My decision to go digital, I thought, was subject to pitfalls and hard lessons.
After hours of research of the reviews of cameras on the net, I chose the Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W150.
I bought it just before leaving on a trip to Easter Island. I made certain to take the instruction booklet with me, in order to learn how to use it. Well, I was able to read some of the instructions, but I was very busy, and reading on a South Sea island is not easy. Anyways, almost all of my pics turned out clear, and certainly beyond my expectations. Here's 9 examples. Click on the pics to enlarge, and then right click on the pic and choose "view pic" and enlarge even more. They lose some clarity transferred from my computer via this blog program, which resizes them. I'll be sure next time to make the pics not so big.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Switching from Nylon Strings to Steel

I'm being listened to night & day